FREELANCE WRITING & PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, June 9, 2014

Prince Edward Island

I only spent the day on Prince Edward Island, as I made my  way from New Brunswick to Nova Scotia, but the landscape was breathtaking. I had expected to see lighthouses, wharfs of fishing boats, pristine beaches, rustic houses and swaths of land, and I was not disappointed. What I did not expect to see were the vast, long lengths of farmland swooping down to meet the sea's edge, leaving me swooning.

Though my time was brief, I was easily entranced and I look forward to returning to spend more time exploring this atlantic island...





















1 comment:

Lorrene said...

Ahh, the red beaches of PEI....I've only been there once, also was too brief, and concur that it is a place that deserves more time to explore all its treasures.