FREELANCE WRITING & PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Leaping in to a New Year of Creativity!

I'm very excited to share that Taz and I are two of four local artists who have been selected to display work at the Homer Public Library this coming year.

I'll showcase images from my Camino de Santiago pilgrimage at the Library between April and June and Taz will exhibit his black and white landscapes from July through September.  Additionally, I'll share photographs and stories from my Camino during a slideshow presentation in early April and Taz will share his creative process during a talk he gives in July.
  
We both have numerous creative goals this year, so this is a wonderful start for us...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes my heart aches to be up north again. Expecially when I see your beautiful photos!