FREELANCE WRITING & PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Write-A-Thon or Bust

This Friday, I'll join other Alaskan writers at Snow City Cafe in Anchorage for a 4 1/2 hour writing marathon. 

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/christinawhiting/49-writers-2014-write-a-thon 

This is my third year participating in this fun event that always yields some juicy morsels. A fundraiser for 49 Writers who hosts the event and provides fantastic resources to Alaskan writers, I'm grateful to everyone who has made a donation to my Write-A-Thon page, to support me in my pursuit of the writer's life -  thank you to Betsy, Jared, Beth and John, Denise and Jim, Pat and Blair, Susie, Jonathan, Teresa and Taz! 

To all of you who are actively embracing your passions, I salute you. Thanks for the inspiration...


No comments: