FREELANCE WRITING & PHOTOGRAPHY

Monday, May 6, 2013

Who Are They?

I found this photo-booth photo inside a book I purchased last week at a used bookstore.  The note on the back of the image says, "Thank you for taking me up and down California.  Love you always, Lil".

The book was Meditations from a Movable Chair by Andre Dubus, an amazing book of short stories.
  
I was immediately inspired to write a story on who this young man and woman are, what they were doing in California, and how this photo came to be inside the book.  If you're inspired, I'd love to read your story on them and share mine with you!

And, if by some strange twist of fate you recognize them, absolutely let me know, as I'd love to return the photograph to them and hear their story first hand!  It's a small, small world out there!


No comments: