FREELANCE WRITING & PHOTOGRAPHY

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

10 Days: My Mission

Last week, I had the idea to set myself on a mission to photograph very specific things in New York City, to help concentrate my focus on the small details of everyday life here, as my time winds down.  

Enlisting family and friends for their creative suggestions to add to my own, here is my photographic mission for my final 10 Days in The Big Apple.  Thanks to everyone who took the time to share their ideas. I am taking full creative liberty and hope you enjoy as much as I do!

1. Signs of spring/summer
2. Nature
3. Unique buildings, structures
4. New Yorkers
5. Things that I'll miss
6. Only in New York City
7. Artwork
8. Color
9. Fun billboards, flyers, posters
10. Connections to Alaska

And, I'm off...






No comments: